Beginners courses, intro to archery, how to get started...
Unfortunately all upcoming beginners courses have been cancelled due to COVID-19. These will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
We frequently hold beginners courses throughout the year, which will get you on the way to either competitive or recreational archery.
This year, we will be running our beginners courses on the following dates:
- February: 9th, 16th, 23rd & 1st (March) (Sundays)
- April: 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th (Sundays)
- June: 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th (Wednesdays)
- September: 2nd, 9th, 16th & 23rd (Wednesdays)
- November: 15th, 22nd, 6th (Dec) & 13th (Dec) (Sundays)
- Summer passport: school summer holidays, July - August 2020
Contact us via email, Facebook or phone to enroll or if you have any special requirements.
During the 4 week coaching course we will take you though the basics and give you the tools you need to develop as an archer. A brief overview of what you can expect from our course is contained in this section
Just off the course? Scores plateaued?
Pay us a visit, we have practice sessions nearly every Wednesday evening and Sunday afternoon